Dual fitting reversing camera. it can be installed either on its bracket or flush mounted into a panel.
- 170° diagonal wide angle lens
- Chrome bracket mount or bezel flush mount
- Distance guidelines
- Rear or forward view – selectable at time of installation
- Minimum illumination: 0.5 lux. 12vDC
- Suits any of our ClearView colour monitors
- Hole cutting tool for flush mounting
- Water resistant IP67
- Operation Temp.: -40°C~85°C
The camera is able to be mounted 2 ways; 1. Bracket mount 2. Flush mount
Bracket mount: The normal position is above the rear number plate. The mounting bracket should be angled slightly downwards to get the best view and light exposure – too much sky and the auto iris closes making road surfaces too dark. Flush mount: By flush mounting the camera, it can be positioned in any vertical surface such as a ute’s tailgate, or a vans rear door.